Content is created by CNN Underscored’s team of editors who work independently from the CNN newsroom. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more
Today, you’ll find a deal on a Bowflex adjustable kettlebell, a discounted Vitamix FoodCycler and savings on gear from The North Face. All that and more below.
$399.95 $284.99 at Amazon
Looking to cut down on your kitchen waste? The Vitamix FoodCycler is a countertop appliance that breaks down food scraps (including chicken bones!) in mere hours. Like magic, you’ll have nutrient-rich fertilizer that mixes with soil to nourish your garden. Quiet, compact and odorless, the FoodCycler is a great investment — especially at this low price.
$199 $99.99 at Amazon
Upgrade your at-home workouts with the Bowflex adjustable kettlebell. Convenient and compact, this kettlebell includes six weight settings, allowing you to transition seamlessly among exercises. All it takes is a turn of the dial on top, and you’ve got an enviable gym setup for a variety of muscle-building exercises.
$25 From $17.99 at Woot!
Spring may be just around the corner, but it’s never a bad time to stock up on quality outdoor apparel from The North Face. Right now, Woot! is offering a variety of men’s and women’s jackets and tops for up to 60% off. Gear up for your next camping trip with a high-quality fleece, zip-up or pullover at impressively low prices.
$119.99 $49.99 at Amazon
Amazon’s latest version of the Echo Buds allow you to take Alexa on the go — and now they’re on sale. When you pick up your pair (with a wired charging case) from the mega-retailer now, you can score a major deal — this price beats our previous low by $10.
$250 From $199.99 at Amazon
Thanks to its combination of sleek aesthetics, solid performance and reasonable price tag, the Cuisinart SM-50 was our testers’ pick for best affordable stand mixer. Now starting at just $199.99 at Amazon, it’s an even better choice for your kitchen and your wallet. You’ll be whipping up new baking projects in no time.
• Stock up on Dove deodorant, Dollar Shave Club razors and blades and Dove shampoo — aka the staples you’ll be using anyway — during Amazon’s personal care sale.
• Satiate (or stimulate) your M&Ms cravings with Woot!’s candy sale, featuring M&M Minis candy bar packs, 100-calorie packs of regular M&Ms and 34-ounce bags of peanut butter M&M heaven.
• Adidas athletic shoes are on sale on Amazon right now, including $37.70 Cloudfoam running shoes, $20.10 kids’ soccer cleats and the famous Adissage slides sandals for $15.30.
• Accidents happen, so make sure you’re prepared with a first aid kit. Lifeline first aid kits are now 30% off at Lowe’s.
• Up your gaming…game with a huge sale on Razer gaming accessories, including headphones, keyboards and more at Best Buy.
• Get seamless WiFi connectivity with the Netgear Orbi system, now just $299.99.
• Stuart Weitzman’s sales are gold for shoe-lovers, and right now you can take 25% off spring styles with the code SPRINGSHOES25. Shop it quick, because today’s the last day.
• Amazon’s currently offering a match for the lowest price we’ve seen on the Levoit Core 600S air purifier — it cleans up to 1,588 square feet of air and it’s $50 off right now.
• Load up on all the kitchen accessories you’ve so far put off buying during Amazon’s sale: There’s discounts on Faberware salad spinners, lazy Susans for the pantry, Stasher storage bags and way, way more.
• Take up to 50% off your new favorite pair of glasses — and get a new spring vibe going in the meantime — during EyeBuyDirect’s sale.
15% off sitewide
You’ll sleep soundly knowing you saved big on mattresses, bedding and decor at Allswell’s latest sitewide sale. Use the code SLEEPY15 to take 15% off a range of blankets, pillows, duvets, sheets and more, many of which come in contemporary patterns that will boost the look of your space as well as your comfort level at bedtime. Not to mention, the brand makes a range of hybrid mattresses that are sure to give you sweet dreams this fall.
Buy one, get one for $10 on select styles
Right now, Reebok is offering a BOGO deal on a variety of men’s and women’s athletic gear and accessories: Buy any item and get another for just $10. If you’re looking to replace some of your ratty athletic gear from the ‘90s (we don’t judge), it’s a perfect opportunity to stock up on some quality pieces that suit any activity.
Our testers’ favorite nonstick pan, the T-fal Ultimate, is down to the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday. This pan’s depth allows for versatile use, from cooking standard frying-pan foods like eggs and meats to recipes you’d usually reserve for pots like rices and stews.
SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD (4TB) The best way to back up your data is with an external drive. Keep everything safe with our premium pick for the best external harddrive from SanDisk. The durable build of this model offers protection from drops of up to 6.5 feet, making it perfect for on-the-go use. The 1TB, 2TB and 4TB options are all currently seeing a hefty discount. For those searching for a top-of-the-line hard drive, the SanDisk will not disappoint.
Lively offers intimates at the intersection of style and comfort. The crowd-favorite Stripe Mesh Bralette, No-Wire Strapless Bra and All-Day Brief are just some of the pieces on sale for 50% off right now as part of Lively’s Spring Cleaning Sale. Lively also offers swimwear, activewear, pajamas and maternity styles, so treat yourself to dreamy luxury today.
Scrub Daddy sponges are wildly popular, and for good reason. The Scrub Mommy version, currently on sale for a pack of three, is half FlexTexture scrubber, half ResoFoam sponge, making it ideal for any cleaning job. Plus, they come in three different colors for color-coding cleaning jobs, and they can even remain odorless for up to eight weeks when properly maintained and cleaned. This is the lowest price we’ve seen on this useful cleaning tool.
Home cooks rejoice: Sur La Table, a go-to retailer for stylish kitchen products, is offering hundreds of crowd-favorite goods at steep discounts, thanks to a massive warehouse sale. From Le Creuset to All-Clad, all the best brands are up to 50% off. Save money while fulfilling all your cooking needs in one place — you’ll be cooking up a storm in no time.
Our testers loved the Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker, thanks to its versatility and ease of use. Though it’s one of the pricier options we recommend, we think it’s worth the cost, especially with a discount. Right now you can save a few dollars if you purchase through Amazon. You’ll have delicious stews, rice and whatever else your heart desires with the simple press of a button.
Practically everyone agrees: The Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-price microphone out there. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming or anything in between, the Blue Yeti boasts superior sound quality and a variety of helpful features and controls. Down to just under $90 at Amazon, this microphone is a smart purchase for any at-home setup.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailers’ listed price at the time of publication.
Sign up for our newsletter
Amazon’s wireless Echo Buds are on sale for the lowest price we’ve ever seen
Go To The SourceRead More