Today, you’ll find a deal on Apple AirPods Max, discounted Casper products and savings on a Cricut Maker. All that and more below.
Wayfair’s Black Friday Sneak Peek sale is here! The internet’s favorite home mega-store is offering you early deals on a range of home goods like up to 30% off bedroom furniture, up to 40% off kitchen and dining furniture, area rugs for up to 70% off and so much more. In all, you’ll find deals up to 70% off on everything you’ll need from holiday entertaining to an early winter home refresh — but the sale ends today, so be sure to shop before it’s over.
Don’t sleep on your chance to snag savings on mattresses and beyond at Casper. Right now you’ll get 15% off mattresses like the Wave Hybrid, the Nova Hybrid and the Original. All other products are 10% off, including pillows, sheets, bed frames and more. If you opt for bundles, you’ll save even more, with savings up to 20% off.
Apple Airpods MaxApple AirPods Max
Apple’s AirPods Max made quite a splash when they hit the headphones scene at the end of 2020. And while we acknowledged that the luxury they deliver comes at quite a high price in our full review, they’re seeing their biggest discount ever on Amazon right now. AirPods Max are down to $429.98 in pink, green, blue and silver — about $120 off their usual price. If that’s enough of a deal to convince you to buy, be sure to act fast; it’s already selling out quickly.
Whether you’re new to the Kindle world or ready to upgrade, Amazon’s latest deal is for you. The Kindle e-reader is now $40 off its original price, with an additional 20% off when you trade in your older model. In addition to the 8GB of storage and ultra-long-lasting battery in the Kindle itself, you also have the option of getting three free months of Kindle Unlimited so you can start your reading ASAP.
Cricut MakerCricut Maker
Crafters, rejoice! A handy Cricut cutting machine is on sale now. The Cricut Maker is the ultimate arts and crafts tool, and right now it’s back down to the lowest price we’ve seen at $229 when you get it in Champagne. That’s right: Save $140 on the extremely versatile machine that can cut hundreds of different materials, making home craft projects like face masks or games for the kids a breeze.
• Slip on some peace and quiet with the Sony WH-XB910N Noise-Canceling Headphones on sale at Amazon for $138 instead of $249. They make commutes, offices and family road trips a little calmer, thanks to dual noise-canceling, hands-free calling and souped-up bass.
• Upgrade the family TV with up to 30% off Samsung’s finest in a sale for hardcore TV lovers and cinephiles with models like an 85-inch Neo QLED 4K TV for $3,297.99 instead of $4,999.99.
• The Bose Sleepbuds II are designed to help you fall asleep quickly — even though they just look like regular headphones. They don’t stream music but play noise-masking sounds to help you catch zzz’s faster and more soundly, and they’re currently on sale for $249.
• Get a head start on next summer’s footwear with up to 22% off iconic styles from Birkenstock like the two-strapped Arizona on Woot!.
• Save on fall hiking gear during this Columbia sale on Woot!, which features deals like $19.99 Silver Ridge convertible trail pants.
• Have some last-minute yard projects to tick off the list before winter sets in? Get up to 30% off Greenworks outdoor tools on Amazon.
• Phones are pricey, so protect your investment with 20% off OtterBox’s Symmetry Series and Otter + Pop Symmetry series. The Pop Symmetry series has a handy Pop-Grip integrated so you can prop up your phone on nightstands and train tables. They’re also antimicrobial, which is handy during a germy time of year.
• Work out from the comfort of home with this $150-off deal on NordicTrack’s Commercial VU 19 bike in black and gray from Best Buy.
• Just in time for the gift-giving and holiday-entertaining season, Truff’s famously delicious truffle hot sauce is 10% off at Truff.com with the Underscored-exclusive code CNN10.
• Take 40% off CirrusLite down jackets at Eddie Bauer. Not only are they warm with a temp rating down to minus 15 degrees Fahrenheit, but they have a DWR finish to repel moisture if you’re caught in the rain.
Kohl’s is launching its Black Friday deals early, with a host of savings happening now. You’ll find big brand names like Ninja, KitchenAid, Shark and more included in the discounts, with product categories including apparel, kitchenware, small appliances and smart home. The best part? You’ll get $15 in Kohl’s Cash with every $50 you spend for later shopping, and you can get an additional 15% off at checkout when you use the code GET15.
Nordstrom RackNordstrom Rack
Nordstrom Rack is practically giving things away now during its latest Clear the Rack promotion. You’ll get an additional 25% off clearance, which makes already marked-down products up to 75% off. You’ll find serious steals across product categories like men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel, beauty and home, so be sure to shop now while items are still in stock.
APPLEThe new Apple Watch Series 7
Just in time for the holidays, we’re seeing the first discount on the new Apple Watch Series 7. Right now on Amazon, you can get $10 off the MSRP. In our testing, we found the new, larger OLED display to definitely be an upgrade, especially when it came to older Apple Watch models. Snag it now for yourself or for someone on your list during this rare sale.
Walmart has officially launched its Deals for Days event, where you can find an incredible number of discounts at Black Friday prices from now until the actual day after Thanksgiving. You’ll also find new deals every week leading up to Black Friday, with some particularly great steals on TVs, robot vacuums, small appliances, apparel, accessories and more. Browse now to get your holiday shopping done early, or pick up something for yourself.
Macy’sMartha Stewart Collection Enameled Cast Iron Cookware
Macy’s is the latest to join the list of retailers with early Black Friday deals, and starting today it’s marking down more than 23,000 items, like clothes and shoes to home essentials, accessories and more. You’ll find deals like 70% off fine jewelry, 70% off winter bedding and women’s coats starting at $24.99 — and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Browse now to get your holiday shopping done early.
SamsungSamsung Galaxy Buds Pro
Samsung’s newest and best earbuds are down to one of the lowest prices we’ve seen, at $115 off on certified Geek Squad refurbished models at Best Buy. Snag your own pair of Galaxy Buds Pro — our top earbuds pick for Android users — for just $94.99 in Phantom Black; just be sure to shop soon, as they’re likely to sell out fast. In our review of the buds, we found that they offer crystal-clear sound, feel great in your ears, boast a solid battery life and excel at letting in ambient noise when you want them to. Read our full assessment of the Galaxy Buds Pro here.
Pet parents, this one’s for you and your furry friends. Chewy, the ultimate online pet supplies retailer, is starting Black Friday early so you can pick up presents and supplies for your four-legged family members ahead of the holiday rush. The promo features up to 40% off on your first Autoship order; buy three, get one free on toys, treats and more; and up to 30% off on other great Cyber Deals for all pets. Chewy will also be having periodic flash deals from now until Nov. 23, so be sure to check back regularly for all the sales.
AmazonSony WF-1000XM4 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbud Headphones
Snag our pick for best noise-canceling earbuds now while they’re at this rare low price at Amazon. In testing, we found the Sony WF-1000XM4 were able to block even the most stubborn noises, with 11 different modes of noise cancellation, one of which we found was able to shut out the world completely. They also had the longest runtime of any earbuds we tested, meaning you’ll be charging them less.
iRobotThe Roomba j7+.
One of Roomba’s newest models, the iRobot Roomba j7, is now at the lowest price we’ve seen at Amazon. Starting at $499, you’ll get one of the most sophisticated robot vacuums out there, with the ability to avoid obstacles and empty itself. Setup is also incredibly easy, and when you finally do get it going, the j7 comes equipped with smart mapping so it can get a sense of your home and clean it with precision.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service ($99, originally $199; amazon.com) Amazon23andMe Health + Ancestry Service
If you have yet to investigate your ancestry via an at-home DNA test, now’s as good a time as ever. Right now a few 23andMe DNA Testing Kits are as low as $99 at Amazon. Depending on which test you choose, not only will you receive reports on your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA originates, but you’ll also learn more about traits you may have and your chances of developing certain health conditions.
AerogardenAerogarden Harvest Elite Slim
Who says you need a huge yard to start your own garden? With this deal on an AeroGarden Harvest Elite Slim, you can get growing no matter what the weather’s like outside — and regardless of your outdoor space — for just $109.99. The ultra-popular AeroGarden also comes with an Heirloom Salad Seed Kit so you can start cultivating your new crops ASAP. Just be sure to shop soon, since AeroGardens often sell out quickly when they’re on sale.
AmazonFitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker
Those looking to up their exercise routine this year should pick up the Fitbit Inspire 2 today since it’s down to $59.95 at Amazon — that’s about $40 off its
Apple AirPods Max are nearly $120 off, but the discount won’t last long
Go To The SourceRead More